Our client is currently recruiting for the position of TAR Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Fully compliant with the company's TAR Process and Asset Planning Process.
* Working closely with the TAR Team to ensure that the duration and resource estimates for all activities are accurate and comply with the TAR criteria.
* Develop a TAR Plan using Primavera P6 and usual suite of TAR reports including, but not limited to, S-curves, Histograms, various Plan Lookaheads, and Variation reports.
* Responsible for daily reporting of TAR Plan progress during execution and for recording & highlighting growth and any impact to critical path.
* Fully responsible for the development of detailed (Level 4/5) TAR plans or Major Outage plans for any of the company's operating Assets.
* Working closely with the TAR Team, scope owners and offshore personnel to gather all relevant information and develop the TAR Plan.
* Develop Pre and Post work plans and communicate these in a timely manner to the Asset Planner while fully adhering to the Asset Planning process.
* Ensure that the TAR Plan has accurate resources assigned for Core Crew support, supporting Trades, and Specialist Vendors.
* Providing resource histograms for POB Management.
* Recording of growth during the TAR and communication of this to relevant parties.
* Monitor and report variations to Baseline dates and any impact to critical path.
* Production of daily progressed plans, lookaheads, S-Curves, critical path plans and any other value adding information as deemed necessary during the project execution phase.
* Communicate the POB and flight requirements to the Asset Planner and Logistics department.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience of TAR Plan preparation in the Oil and Gas industry is required.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage change, meet important deadlines whilst adhering to the company's HSE culture.
* Ability to work as part of a team or alone with minimum supervision.
* A people person who can build working relationships quickly with personnel internally both onshore and offshore as well as external vendors.
* Familiar with TAR Planning and Asset Planning Processes and contribute to continuous improvement of such processes.
* Advanced user of Primavera P6 (including resource levelling)
* Computer literate with Office, Excel, Word, Teams, MS-Project.
* Degree qualified.
* Knowledge of SAP (PM Module)
* Knowledge of Risk Analysis software (Pertmaster or equivalent).
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066134.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.