- Posted 25 April 2022
- Salary£46000 - £50001 per annum
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a TA Lead on a permanent basis. The position will be based in one of (whichever suits the applicant: London, Buckinghamshire, Aberdeen). .
The purpose of the Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead is to provide expertise and a proactive recruitment service.
Responsible leading a team and for implementing recruitment standards, policies and programs in line with the defined strategy and local regulations.
The role will contribute to the wider business strategy by working collaboratively with management to forecast resource needs and ensure effective planning and execution of all recruitment activities.
- Lead a small team of Recruiters based in various UK sites
- Responsible for UK, Norway and Kazakhstan, with support and coordination provided on global recruitment activities as required
- Responsible for data integrity in HR systems
- Provide recruitment and related reports to the team for decision making
- Contributes to other HR projects as appropriate (Graduate programme, University Management, Inclusion & Diversity, Talent Management)
- Experience of leading a recruitment team
- Sound knowledge of recruitment lifecycle for both payroll and contract staffing
- Strong understanding of IR35
- Experience of working with digital recruitment systems
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.