Systems Engineer II
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary US$45 - US$50 per hour + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRachael Jalbuena
Systems Engineer II
1 year initial contract with potential to extend
Hourly Pay Rate: $46-50/hr
Orion Group is hiring for a Systems Engineer to work in Brea, CA for our premiere Medical Device Manufacturing client!
The Systems Engineer II participates in the development, verification, and validation of in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments. Our client's Clinical Chemistry and Immunochemistry Diagnostic Systems provide rapid and accurate diagnostic test results in clinical laboratories worldwide.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Writes and executes test protocols, collect and analyzes data, summarizes results and findings in associated reports.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve is a must.
- Possesses mechanical/electrical aptitude and system thinking.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, is well organized, and follows standard practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of systems, mechanical, or electrical engineering with a minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably candidates with experience in diagnostics or medical devices.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.