- Posted 13 July 2022
- Salary US$40 - US$43 per hour
- LocationNew Brighton
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRachael Jalbuena
Supplier Quality Engineer
New Brighton, MN
6+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $40-43/hr
In this position, you will actively participate in Quality and Regulatory Affairs team to update current Supplier Management data base, in order to ensure that proper Supplier Quality Agreements are established with the outsourcing service and critical suppliers according to internal procedures and conform to FDA and ISO standards.
- Draft of Supplier Quality Agreements established between company and and suppliers on the Approved Supplier List.
- Work with Purchasing & Engineering to update Supplier Evaluation Forms & Supplier Status Forms in order to categorize current and new vendors from the Approve Supplier List.
- Establish contact and direct communications with suppliers. Send, receive & file supplier records. Responsible for presenting Supplier Quality Data trend analysis to support management reporting on a daily-weekly basis.
- Be up to date with standards, regulatory requirements, and directives applicable for products. Ensure the Supplier Quality system is kept lean and updated and that the organization complies with the system.
- Utilize system concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
- Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
- Provide quality assurance support to ensure the integrity of current Approved Supplier List, as well for new vendors on board, confirming that suppliers have the equipment, knowledge, processes and procedures to produce or proportionate parts or services that meet internal requirements.
- Support business needs, and comply with government regulations, industry, and OpCo standards. Provide service to maintain and update current supplier documentation, monitor supplier quality management systems and protocols that ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- May obtain the necessary quality system certifications and licenses (e.g., ISO, CE) to support Supplier Management system requirements.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.