Subsea Project Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Subsea Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* To support delivery of upsides wells. This involves detailed design, procurement, fabrication and installation of two subsea tiebacks.
* Project to Asset (P2A) Handover - this includes verifying completion of Project deliverables,
compiling key information, and acquiring internal sign-off from our customers in the Asset.
* Supporting PRP Subsea tasks as needed.
* Demonstrate Visible HSSE Leadership and Champion Goal Zero, within Subsea Delivery Team and with contractors.
* Work effectively in a team towards achieving Project objectives, with collaborative and respectful behaviours.
* Management of any internal design studies or 3rd party studies required (i.e. activities out with main contracts).
* Day to day interfacing between Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Installation parties.
* Work with Subsea Engineering & Procurement Lead to ensure interfaces are clearly defined and managed between Subsea EPCI contractor and Client Provided Item suppliers
* Attendance at project interface meetings as required,
* Attendance at integrated planning meetings to represent the Subsea Delivery Team,
* Leading the risk identification and management process for own scopes (administered by Project Coordinator).
* Ensure that all work is adequately documented and recorded ready for handover to the Asset.
* Organise all relevant permitting in order to execute the infill well scope. The company has a Subsea permits team who can assist in this regard.
Experience & Qualifications:
* HSSE and Quality Leadership, including a demonstrable commitment to HSSE and quality.
* Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience of Project Execution/Delivery.
* Experience of Project Completion and Handover.
* Experience with pipeline pre-commissioning activities, including Subsea and Wells
* Experience of working with UK Regulatory Authorities (BEIS, Health and Safety Executive) with respect to Permits.
* Skill in operating efficiently across organisational boundaries
* Dynamic, motivated and delivery focussed, without compromising key objectives and project milestones
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build strong relationships with team members and other stakeholders
* The ability to operate in a framework of openness and trust within a project environment.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064985.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.