Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Structural Integrity Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Support Asset IEs in the review and risk assessment of structural anomalies
* Develop and maintain structural integrity inspection plans.
* Responsible for the development and issue of structural inspection work packs.
* Offshore visits to Company assets
* Delivery of business and technical reports as required.
* Identification, management, and monitoring of all asset integrity issues, which may have potential impact to the continuing fitness of the asset Topside Structures
* Ensure the asset integrity programme complies with the performance standard requirements
* Participate and provide information, where necessary, for audits and HSE visits
* Ensure all defects are subject to appropriate engineering evaluation, failure analysis and fit-for-purpose assessment, with clear identification of remedial and recommended follow-up action
* Generate and track asset based SO's and costs for review with the budget holder pertaining to structures
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant experience in similar structural Integrity role.
* Proven track record in Structural integrity management
* Experience of leading and participating in Risk Based Inspection Assessments.
* Thorough understanding of non-destructive inspection principles in Ultrasonics, Magnetic particle inspection, Dye penetrant inspection, Eddy current inspection.
* Familiar with Advanced NDT methods and their limitations
* Experience with CMMS SAP or MAXIMO
* Familiar with structural engineering design codes and standards.
* Working knowledge of MS Office suite of software
* Technical report writing skills.
* Operator experience preferred
* Degree in Structural/ Civil Engineering or relevant discipline preferred
* Organisational skills with focus on delivering assigned work in a timely and efficient manner.
* Proactive approach and taking on accountability and responsibility of assigned tasks.
* Ability to multitask and set priorities in a dynamic environment.
* BOSIET, medical and MIST (preferred)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/067326 .
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.