We have a current opportunity for a Strategy & Market Data Analyst on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London.
- Conduct market and economic analysis to identify revenue optimisation opportunities and inform senior management decisions on commercial strategy.
- Conduct analysis of auction performance.
- Leading role in the implementation of new products and services to maximise revenue performance.
- Responsible for overseeing annual revenue forecasting.
- Develop market analysis and P&L reporting tools and conduct daily P&L reporting for the senior management team.
- Support real-time commercial operations engaging directly external service providers, transmission system operators and power exchanges.
- Assist monitoring the real-time performance of commercial and operations systems, activate manual fall-back arrangements to ensure continuity of service in abnormal situations.
- Support ongoing customer relationship management.
- Help carry out periodic quality assurance studies, produce operational reports and present recommendations to the senior management team to enable ongoing business planning and operational performance improvements.
- Experience in a similar role at an interconnector, transmission system operator or power generator preferred.
- Good knowledge of IT systems for electricity market operations.
For more information, please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.