- Posted 10 May 2022
- Contact NameRen White
* Non-legal sourcing contract expert primarily supporting indirect sourcing.
* Review requests for supplier contracts and gather data from internal business stakeholders and Suppliers.
* Share this information with the legal team for them to perform an assessment.
* Alignment with legal on the contracting approach based on the output of the assessment.
* Manage the contract through to signature - the first review by Contracts Administrator before escalating to legal team for support and negotiating with the supplier.
* Maintaining a log/status of contracts in progress and providing reports outs regularly.
* Interaction with other functions as required, e.g., IT, wider sourcing team, and internal functional stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Engineering is preferred
* Master's degree in Business Administration or appropriate functional area is preferred
* Prior sourcing experience in negotiating, identifying opportunities, selecting suppliers, and sourcing strategy.
* Skilled in contract management and negotiation, supporting indirect sourcing a must.
* Excellent data analysis skills and ability to write reports.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
* Shift: hours and days worked Mon-Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
Remote Position Local to Houston area.
Must have the ability to go into the office when required: No exceptions.
* As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires complete vaccination for COVID-19 before beginning work.
Background screen Standard/drug screen 10-panel urinalysis
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.