Social Investment Advisor *London* "250 per day PAYE*
Are you passionate about making a difference in communities and driving social impact?
Do you have experience in managing social investment and community benefit issues?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Social Investment Advisor to join my client team.
As a Social Investment Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in improving the management of social investment and community benefit issues. You will embed a reporting, monitoring, and target-setting approach, and encourage a continuous improvement mindset. Your expertise will contribute to mitigating social impacts and exploiting opportunities across our company.
- Support monitoring of SI portfolio (discretionary, impact management and mandatory), including updating partner/ contractor reports and project budget review. This will include collating group level shared prosperity social investment indicators for reporting and setting up a database/ reporting tool for ongoing monitoring and assurance. Initial focus will be on projects in Ghana Kenya and Suriname.
- Monitor and report against the Group Social Investment Budget
- Develop Social investment communication materials for website including project level summaries.
- Develop alumni network engagement strategy.
- Coaching and supporting embedded BU staff to implement an effective and practical approach to social investment and community benefits provision.
- Work within the agreed budget for specific projects
Experience and Education:
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience working on social investment, social impact management, community development
- Hands on field experience managing social investment and community benefits issues, preferably in Africa.
- Degree in sustainability, community development, economics, anthropology, business
- Experience in developing, embedding, monitoring, and assuring social investment and community benefits performance.
- knowledge of emerging issues and trends in the social investment and community benefits provision area
- Ability to deliver results by finishing work on time and on budget.
- Ability to understand and integrate business requirements and use digital tool to support M&E
- Able to work on own initiative as well as effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative and common sense to attain the best results for the business.
To be considered for the postion, full right to work in the uk is needed.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.