Senior Water Treatment Engineer (subject matter expert)
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £65 - £70 per hour + LTD Co rate (less if PAYE)
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameMichael DaCosta
Water Treatment Engineer (Oil & Gas - Heavy Oil Project)
Location: Leatherhead, UK
Salary: Circa £70.00 per hour (Outside IR35)
Contract Length: 12 months
Start Date: Imminent
Please note, we can only proceed with applications from candidates who have the right to work independently in the UK.
Our client is a world-leading engineering company with a strong track record in the energy industry. We are currently seeking a Water Treatment Engineer to join our team on a heavy oil FEED project for a major GCC client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and specifying water treatment systems
- Conducting water quality analysis
- Preparing technical reports
- Liaising with other disciplines
- Working to schedule and within budget
- Experience in water treatment technologies
- Experience in working on conceptual studies and FEEDs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in oil and gas production
- Experience in H2S and CO2 removal
- Experience in reverse osmosis, demineralization, filtration, gas stripping, UV units, and clarifiers
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Water Treatment Engineer with a passion for innovation, we would love to hear from you.
Please follow the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.