- Posted 27 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Technical Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and company HSEQ procedures
* Technical support for preparing and managing annual production forecasts
* Collation and manipulation of data, updating of databases, and provision of general technical support
* Interface with other teams or functions as necessary
Experience & Qualifications:
* BSc Degree in an Engineering or Geoscience discipline
* Previous experience in oil and gas, especially working with production data
* Demonstrable skills in OFM, MS Office (particularly Excel), PowerBI/PowerQuery, Access, Petrel and ArcGIS.
* Good computing skills and ability to quickly learn new subsurface tools
* Clear written and verbal communication
* Takes accountability and bases decisions on available information
* Adapts working style to the situation
* Approaches problems logically and escalates when appropriate
* Meets basic agreed timelines
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054773.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.