We have a current opportunity for a Senior Subsea Engineer, based in Baku (residential or rotation). For further information about this position please apply.
The Senior Subsea Engineer will report to the Completions Interventions, Integrity & Subsea Discipline Lead and is responsible for engineering, planning and execution of subsea projects either from MODU's and LWI vessels or in support of WELLS AFP deliverables. This will include working with the following equipment: completion landing strings, open water & riser-based intervention systems, subsea tree and control systems, Intervention WorkOver Control Systems (IWOCS) and associated completions equipment; as well as completions equipment related to providing access to the well during light well intervention activities and subsea capping & containment preparedness.
Essential Experiemce and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Offshore Engineering (or equivalent)
- 10 +years' experience in subsea production systems, completions and intervention equipment.
- Excellent understanding of Drilling, Completion, and Intervention activities and related open water subsea activities.
- Demonstration and track record of Safety and Operational Leadership.
- Excellent communication skills (English) both written and verbal and ability to effectively interface across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing multi-discipline project teams and contractors
- Strong project management skills and able to deliver across multiple work fronts.
- Familiar in agile methods and open to try new ways of working.
- Awareness of subsea well capping and containment requirements and familiar with source control response planning.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.