Job Title - Senior Tech Safety Engineer
Detailed services to be provided:
* Technically competent Tech Safety Engineer at a Senior Level
* Provide engineering support to the Clients' EPC / Hub contracts as required
* Originate, check and approve engineering deliverables as directed by Clients' EPC Tech Safety Focal Point / Lead Process Engineer or Engineering Coordinator
* Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments and promote to direct reports.
* Provide discipline input to assess, select, define and execute project phases.
* Ensure all technical documents and data are prepared and structured in accordance with relevant design codes, standards and legislation
* Provide documentation and drawing deliverables on time to meet project deadlines
* Review the process design and delivery of projects within agreed time and budget
* Operate philosophies, commissioning, operating and shutdown procedures
* Communicate concisely and support subfunction team on projects
* Execute assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures and client and projects standards
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.