We have an urgent opportunity for Senior Risk & Safety Engineer position.
Below details for reference:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- With minimum 15 years' experience in Oil and Gas industry for both onshore and offshore technical safety.
- Knowledge and extensive experience dealing with major projects within Oil and Gas industry handling risk-based decision making, qualitative and quantitative risk assessments, safety case development, human factors engineering, process safety performance management, safety system design, fire, explosion, and gas dispersion analysis.
- Well experience in management, planning, HSE engineering operations, problem solving, decision making in combining engineering and health and safety knowledge to ensure that chemicals, machinery, software, furniture, and other products do not harm people or damage property.
- Recent experience in using Shell DEPs, ADNOC CoP, PDO SPs, API, NFPA and IEC will be an advantage.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and technical software applications.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.