Location: Reading (3 days on site)
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of leaders and influence others at specialism or functional level to create and deliver operational plans.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project or function.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Lead, support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience of liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience of negotiating high value contracts
- Able to manage changing demands
- Experience of working in a partnership arrangement
- Public sector experience
- APM/Prince 2 qualification
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.