- Posted 24 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameStewart Bryson
To deliver assigned projects (portfolio or high complexity) to time, cost and quality, compliant with processes.
The role of the Project Manager may also include the applications of their skill sets within nuclear programmes and projects in supporting the delivery of the mission.
Project Managers will be expected to work in roles which require an awareness and compliance to the nuclear license conditions.
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of leaders and influence others at specialism or functional level to create and deliver operational plans.
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project or function.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Lead, support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.