Our client, a major Oil & Gas client based in Aberdeen, have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Administrator to join their team for 12 months.
As Senior Project Administrator, you will work on a large energy project, ensuring that the administrative requirements of the Project and Management team are met successfully.
- Provide administration support to the Project Management Team and other areas of the Project when required.
- Create and issue weekly/monthly project reports.
- Arrange travel & accommodation.
- Arrange meetings and record minutes when required.
- Generate the client's/Project associated forms (i.e. personnel Requisitions, new start forms, travel requisitions).
- Arrange hardware/software, furniture for new starts joining the project.
- Proactive diary management for Project Management Team.
- Liaise with Office Services for any office moves.
- Arrange external meetings for project personnel.
- Arrange lunches when required.
- Ensure project holidays are recorded.
- Collate expenses for approval and distribute appropriately.
- Ensure the project filing systems are maintained and archived.
- Maintain project SharePoint site.
- Arrange training courses for personnel.
- Attend weekly project meetings, updating action trackers as required.
- To read, understand and implement the Company's Health Safety Environmental and Quality Policy and the arrangements described in the Company Management System documents.
- Have awareness of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations which relate to office practices.
- Support the Project Management and Project Teams with administrative requirements.
- General Administration duties (photocopying, filing, scanning etc.)
- Organise new start details and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure set up for day one.
- Archive files and documents as requested.
- Ensure rescinded/superseded documents are managed.
- Document numbering.
- Closeout documents.
- Project document management.
- Manage and update office floor plan.
Skills and attributes
- Demonstrable experience in similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration processes and practices.
- Regular use of major software packages i.e. Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint software, with experience uploading documentation.
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
- Experienced in the production of detailed documents and reports.
- Good understanding of travel booking process.
- Sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills to work within a multicultural work group and with school placement students, university recruits and new graduates.
- Ability to listen and learn, multi-task and use own initiative.
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of Project/Company goals.
- Able to interact with personnel at all levels - committed team player.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Desire to learn and develop not only self but others within team - good attitude to continuous improvement.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069354
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.