Great opportunity to work for a reputable E&P Company as a Senior Process Engineer working on a particular asset onshore in Romania. Full family expat package available.
- Analyse existing facilities in and propose improvements, de-bottlenecking, upgrades to efficiently decrease operations costs and enhance productivity/efficiency of plants/equipment and process safety
- Analyses performance deviations in Asset and identifies optimization opportunities in Operations.
- Provide practical advice, guidance and operational assistance to the organization on management issues, such as strategic and organizational planning, business process optimization in Assets and change management.
- Contributes to the efficiency and quality improvement of Operations Department related activities.
- Has excellent understanding of the business context, all interfaces and interdependencies and manages complex workflows with other disciplines.
- Very good knowledge of principles, strategies, working methods within operations.
- Experience in Field Management optimization projects;
- Good understanding of the whole value chain from subsurface to the delivery.
- Extended experience and knowledge of Best practices in Integrity management and Process Safety.
- Extended experience in Field Management (mature fields operations, production operations, production technologies, facility engineering, lifting of oil & gas, drilling, asset management, HSSE, managerial interrelationships, interaction with authorities, legal requirements).
International Expat package available
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.