- Posted 17 May 2022
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameVictoria Armitstead
We at Orion Group are currently recruiting a Senior Process Engineer on behalf of one of our Multinational Biotechnology Clients in South Dublin to work on a 12-month contract.
Process Engineer required to work with the Process Development Commercial Support team.
- Continuous improvement projects for drug product formulation and vial/syringe filling lines
- Process support for set up of new vial filling and capping line
- Product and process investigation support
The chosen candidate would typically be involved in activities such as (but not exclusively);
- Definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
- Leading continuous improvement programs and productivity initiatives
- Product impact assessments associated with process deviations.
- Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
- Performing process gap analysis and developing strategies to close gaps.
- Data trend analysis for all performance aspects of the area.
- Troubleshooting performance trends.
- Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
- Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the manufacturing lines.
- Supporting new product introduction teams, as a process subject matter expert.
- Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional teams within the organization etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Significant relevant industrial project experience.
- Typically 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Qualification in Lean and 6-sigma methodologies would be an advantage.
- Significant experience in large project related activities, including GMP qualification experience, would be advantageous
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.