- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplinePermanent Recruitment
- Contact NameRob Wilson
Austria - Hybrid
Great opportunity to work as a Senior Planner for a Global Energy & Chemicals company based in Austria, which has plans to become net zero by 2050.
As part of their strategy, they intend to transition from an integrated oil, gas, and chemicals company to become a leading provider of innovative and sustainable fuels, chemicals, and materials, while taking a leading global role in the circular economy.
* Provide project planning/scheduling support to project teams during all project maturation phases, from framing, Concept Select, through Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), Execute phase through to project commissioning and start-up. Provide high quality project schedules, basis of schedules & risk analysis.
* Carryout high quality integrated probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis ensuring high quality inputs are obtained, giving support when required and ensure results are clearly presented.
* Deliver & integrate the planning related documentation for project gate reviews.
* Perform schedule benchmarking and utilize this as input and comparison for the project schedule.
* Capture and share with the planning community relevant planning & scheduling best practices (CoP, benchmarking, training, management of the P6 cloud system, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree in Project Management/Engineering/Business
* At least 7 years of relevant professional experience working on major projects
* Ability to apply consistent planning methodologies and deal appropriately with detail. Experience of onshore & offshore planning is preferred.
* Familiar with network planning structures and techniques, progress measurement, performance reporting, quantities reporting together with a good knowledge of Primavera Project Planner (P6)
* Experience with Primavera Risk Analysis tool (or similar) is an advantage.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.