- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Maintenance Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Act as Technical Contract Representative for strategic maintenance contracts within the affiliate, ensuring they are managed in line with corporate polices and asset demands.
* Work closely with company General Maintenance Contractor (GMOC) on the management and governance of novated strategic maintenance contracts, maintenance preparation and execution.
* Promoting innovation with Maintenance Methods, making recommendations for changes to ways of working and seeking opportunities for savings and strategies to drive continuous improvements.
* Support the wider Asset Support team with other parallel maintenance improvement projects providing relevant input based on past experience and technical competency.
* Promote the adoption of Digitisation within the maintenance discipline, seeking new opportunities to use digital tools and analytics to improve business performance. ate.
* Preparation and update of cross asset affiliate Company Maintenance System (CMS) documentation related to Maintenance activities.
* Participation in the coordination and review of Maintenance Inspection Engineering and Construction (MIEC) activities including maintenance and criticality strategy development, global maintenance plan preparation, maintenance procedures and the assurance of Safety and Environmental Critical Elements (SECE). Ensure that all MIEC deliverables are in line with National Legislation, Affiliate and COMPANY Specifications and practices.
* Co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of any data change into the Computerised Maintenance & Inspection Management System (CMIMS- SAP PM tool) including, asset register, Planned Maintenance activities, SECE measuring points and Bills of Materials. Execute technical and quality checks of the CMIMS data as required to ensure that data is technically accurate and in line with company procedures.
* Act as delegate for Maintenance Leader, when requested and during periods of absence.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Qualified to HND level or equivalent in a technical discipline as a minimum, preferably qualified to degree level.
* Relevant experience in Maintenance Engineering role
* Proven prioritisation and planning skills
* Enthusiasm, open-mindedness, ability to problem solve and overcome obstacles.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and cultivate good relationships.
* Detailed knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to scope.
* Detailed working knowledge of objectives and strategies deployed in SAP
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062868.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.