- Posted 12 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Joint Venture Accountant based in Aberdeen.
* Supervise all JV accounting within framework of Joint Operating Agreements, Accounting Procedures and established industry SOAPs (Standard Oil Accounting Procedures).
* Ensure company's operated activities are fully funded by producing accurate and timely billing information for issue to partners, ensuring each partner's cost share is received as due.
* Maintain good working relationships with partners and other operators.
* Provide high quality joint venture accounting information and advice to management.
* Perform, evidence and document all assigned SOX controls to achieve 100% compliance.
* Reliable and efficient approach to providing checks and controls to maintain the integrity of the Finance data in UNISOL.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA or similar) with relevant experience in all aspects of Joint Venture Accounting (e.g., ensuring correct allocation of Billable costs to JVs, point of contact for internal JV Accounting queries from Cost Performance team, managing equity changes following A&D activity, issuing JV Billing Invoices and supporting documents, dealing with partner queries and managing certain balance sheet accounts under JV Team responsibility
* Knowledge of Joint Operating Agreements / legislation, and awareness / knowledge of systems and applications
* Have the ability to work autonomously & have the ability to build effective working relationships.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055871.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.