- Posted 15 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior HR Administrator, based in Aberdeen.
* Supervise the HR Administration team, coordinating work as appropriate to ensure the smooth delivery of HR admin activities
* Continuously drive to improve processes and procedures to allow the on-going smooth execution of all HR activity, ensuring compliance and adherence to company's management systems, professional tools and policies as appropriate
* Develops a constructive and professional relationship with all business stakeholders and HR colleagues
* Acts as a subject matter expert, providing support and guidance on all aspects of HR admin support, taking a hands-on approach to service delivery as and when required
* Provides direction, support and coaching to direct reports, ensuring the on-going development of in-house capability
* Conduct annual Compass Reviews for all direct reports.
* Ensuring the HRC process are adhered to by the team and updated as necessary with changes in legislation and company procedures
* Maintenance of people data in SAP HR and reporting
* Ensuring the timely and accurate input of monthly payroll information
* Creating, issuing and filing contracts and letters
Experience & Qualifications:
* Educated to degree level or appropriate equivalent
* Previous HR Administration experience in a HR Service Centre
* CIPD qualified or working towards
* Good understanding of the complete HR / employee lifecycle
* Demonstrable experience in leading an HR admin team in delivering results with a strong emphasis on customer service
* Ability to guide and coach others, striking an appropriate balance between applying best practice and providing pragmatic solutions for the business
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
* Promotes effective team working across all HR / business functions
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proactive, flexible in approach and customer focused. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and people management systems (ideally SAP)
* Excellent general administration skills with strong attention to detail
* Demonstrates a good level of initiative with the ability to identify and highlight potential issues in advance of problems arising
* Able to prioritise a challenging workload and manage customer expectations accordingly
* Able to work with highly confidential information, deliver with discretion and maintain the trust and confidence of client groups
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055300.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.