- Posted 28 July 2022
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + Company car, pension, up to 20% bonus
- Contact NameRob Wilson
Orion Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Energy Solution Engineer on a permanent basis for one of our industry leading global clients.
Location: Remote within the UK - Occasional office visits to Manchester and UK+I travel
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Company car + 15-20% Bonus scheme
The Senior Energy Solution Engineer will have demonstrated the ability to lead site audits, perform cost and saving calculations, development of specs for subcontractors, developments of baseline, measurement, and verification concepts, and support technical solution design.
* Identify and develop the most appropriate solutions for supply (on-site generation) and demand side (energy efficiency) optimisation projects, including technical feasibility, the assurance of appropriate
* Coordinate and lead facility site visits
* Facilitate the delivery of advanced energy saving solutions as part of a balanced and data analytical approach
* Active monitoring for new trends and solutions in the market to improve the offerings
* Lead in the development of preliminary and final performance contract proposals
* Experience in developing multi-technology solutions in the areas of Cooling, Heating, Air Compressors, Building Management systems, Metering, Lighting, Solar PV, CHP, Heat Pumps and energy storage
* Experience with plant and control optimisation within the Public sector (Healthcare and universities) and Industrial sector buildings/sites
* A consistent track record of engagement in Energy Performance Contracts is a strong requirement
* A command of the key energy and environmental market drivers, including legislative, economic, and regulatory issues
* Excellent interpersonal skills, good work ethic, being team and customer orientated, and taking a flexible approach to working will be key to this opportunity
Ideally Degree qualified in Energy / Environmental Management
Certified Energy Manager / CMVP qualification is an advantage
5 years experience of engagement in Energy Performance Contracts is a strong requirement.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.