- Posted 11 May 2022
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Discipline Electrical Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* To work in a senior position as part of a team of engineers to provide delivery of electrical and control system work scopes, working on designs to solve clients' needs in a collaborative team environment.
* Offshore travel is likely; up to 30 days per year.
* Supporting work scope methodologies, preparing workpacks, drawings and calculations in support of the electrical designs, whilst capturing project variations and risks. You'll will be required to perform on-site and offshore surveys and be the client and company assigned engineer.
Experience & Qualifications:
* A strong background in electrical engineering will be required to cover the entire company work portfolio.
* Degree or HND qualified in electrical/electronic engineering or similar and/or a chartered member with a relevant institution. You'll have carried out a senior engineering role in the infrastructure, pharma or energy sectors.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference:
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.