- Posted 30 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameStewart Bryson
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with design of pressure services.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the analysis techniques and tools used for substantiation of pressure vessels and associated equipment.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Produce technical design and substantiation documentation to support the delivery of the V6X Vessel Services work package.
- Support production of technical specifications for outsourced work packages.
- Review and check analysis and design work provided by suppliers.
- Provide tasking information to the Lead Engineer to support project planning.
- HNC/D required but a degree preferred.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.