Senior Contracts Specialist
Senior Contract Specialist
Orion Group are sourcing a Senior Contract Specialist on behalf of our client, an international energy company committed to long-term value creation in a low-carbon future, on a permanent basis in our client's sites based either in Great Yarmouth or Newcastle.
By joining our client's team in the PDP Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) within the UK you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape, deliver and maximise the value of our client's existing and future contract portfolio within Renewables.
- Lead and participate in a cross-functional team for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of Global sourcing teams.
- Prepare and issue enquiries, manage and conduct bid evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
- Perform demand and market analysis.
- Enhance our client's supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Drive and perform contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
- Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards suppliers.
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree and / or proven relevant experience within the industry
- Significant experience and competence in the creation and management of strategic contracts in the UK, with specific focus on Renewables.
- Strong awareness of the UK Supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting Local Content within Renewables
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead multidisciplinary teams across the organisation.
- Skilled in developing, utilising and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- A role model with the ability to mentor and develop others in the team.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please call Cameron Lisle on 07701381227 or email email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.