SENIOR CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
We have a current opportunity for a SENIOR CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEER on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
- Support the Civil/Structural Manager with the Departments activities.
- Be the Lead Civil/Structural Engineer on Projects and to manage the delivery of the Civil and Structural scope.
- Up to Basic Engineering Phase and then hand over to the detail design Centre in India.
- By undertaking the work by self. Up to Basic Engineering and then execute the detail design using an external design Company.
- When using an external Design Company be able to develop the scope of work for appointment, ensure information is issued to the External Design Company and ensure they meet the schedule.
You will have the following qualifications and experience;
- The Senior Principal Civil/Structural Engineer shall hold an engineering degree in Civil Engineering and be a chartered engineer in either the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent recognized Institution.
- Civil and Structural experience in a Process Design Industry.
- Experience as the Civil and Structural Lead Engineer on projects (up to $1 Billion) to meet cost and schedule.
- Have knowledge in the use of industry wide software package - STAAD-Pro.
- Use of various international design standards - AISC, IBC, ASCE, Eurocodes.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.