Senior Aviation Coordinator
Text for Advertising
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Aviation Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Maintain all passenger records with relevant certification such as medical and survival training and other company specific requirements on the Vantage POB system.
* Maintain and control all rotas and bookings (both outbound and inbound) for offshore personnel through Vantage POB system, liaising with all respective companies involved in current operations and internally with company planning team and with offshore supervision.
* Co-ordinate daily flying program and liaise with helicopter service provider.
* Act as focal point for any ad hoc requirements, providing justification and obtain the required approval.
* Act as focal point during check in process. Liaise with service helicopter provider as required.
* Assist with any emergency response aviation related activities and liaise with duty logistics manager.
* Ensure flying report accuracy, payload data and verification of contract codes.
* Issue end of day figures, ensuring all offshore supervisors are aware of any upcoming issues.
* Update Vantage with company specific requirements.
* Liaise with company planning team to manage POB allocations.
* Ensure all aviation KPI data is collated for reporting and performance analysis.
* Ensure flexibility to accommodate the operational needs of the business.
* Create all service requisitions within SAP for Aviation and Catering contracts.
* Create Service Entries for all Invoices.
* Attend Vantage meetings and issue notifications and updates.
* Monthly reporting on survival suit utilisation and follow up any discrepancies.
* Create aviation month end reporting.
* Support UKI logistics development team with aviation with data feed.
* Emergency Response Duties and training.
* Partake in site visits to external suppliers such as helicopter operators.
* Vantage POB Company Administration Level.
* Assist aviation supervisor with additional tasks as required.
* Drone and Ad-Hoc Flight Management
Experience & Qualifications:
* Excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065013.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.