The Senior Integrity Engineer is a role within the Operations Support team and as such provides support to both the North Sea and Netherlands Offshore assets.
This role will deliver;
- Analysis of trends and reporting of reliability data for safety-critical elements of equipment maintenance for the company's NS offshore assets;
- Utilisation of SAP to interrogate planned maintenance routines and corrective maintenance
- Interrogate system diagnostic software;
- Support in failure investigations;
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis investigations and actions close-out
- Manage IVB (Lloyds) and other third party reliability studies, or contractors as required Identify, prioritise and track the resolution of maintenance-related risks and issues, and input for the company's BMS, MMS (SAP) and HSEQ dashboards and other regular internal and external reporting mechanisms.
- Demonstrate that the maintenance procedures of NS BU meet required HSEQ standards and that the company has the necessary focus, information and insight, systems, processes and procedures, in order to support CE&P in operating safely and effectively in the offshore environment.