- Posted 28 June 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Analyst (Vessels), based in Aberdeen.
* Calculation of Fleet T&P forecasts & presentation to Management.
* Assist with calculation of annual vessel rates:
* Challenging & proposing any changes to inclusions/exclusions
* Assisting with Auditor queries
* Assisting with adhoc requests from tender teams
* Calculation of annual incremental rates.
* Preparation of contribution analysis. Working closely with Strategy, Scheduling, Finance & Operation teams to ensure all aspects are factored into models & appropriate assumptions are made.
* Assist with the preparation of business cases for OneFleet departments.
* Responsible for ICPO processing, liaising with Projects, OneFleet service providers, Tax, Finance & FSC.
* Responsible for the management of the emergency project process.
* Review of vessel deviations.
* Review of project disputes.
* Take a lead role in change/improvement initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven record of achievement in a similar operational / commercial focused finance role
* Prior experience in a similar role within the O&G industry
* Strong communication & presentation skills
* Strong team ethic
* Positive & enthusiastic
* Ability to motivate self & others
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good time management skills / flexible
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055551.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.