- Posted 04 August 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Administration Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensures provision of administrative support to the Director
* Provision of administrative support to Departmental Managers and teams
* Manage the provision of an efficient and confidential secretarial and administrative service to the Director, Management and teams, ensuring priorities are met and flexibility maintained, while ensuring sufficient level support at all times (including holiday periods) and workload is fairly delegated / distributed
* Management of the departmental Administration Co-ordinators, including appraisals, and authorisation of holidays and time recording
* Overall responsibility for the for the management and dispatch of HQ weekly report and other relevant reports
* Ensure committee meeting paperwork is uploaded to DOC UK and cross-referenced on Committee Meeting schedule for audit purposes
* Update and maintain W drive, records, reports, and databases as appropriate for relevant department / asset
* Responsible for the management and maintenance of company intranet pages as WAT Editor
* Raise financial documentation (requisitions) using SAP system, including stationery supplies/ business cards and offshore protective clothing, as required, processing expenses claims, mission orders, training and IT requirement forms in an accurate and timely manner
* Verification and authorisation of invoices in the SAP system as per the DEA
* Enforcement of the C&D culture, ensuring requests are in line with Company policy
* Analyse time writing reports to ensure any outstanding timesheets to be processed/ approved on Company timesheet system (SAP)
* Train staff/ contract personnel in use of HR Self Service and SAP systems
* Organise / manage diaries using initiative and knowledge of responsibilities/ workload to prioritise, ensuring that essential commitments are met by an appropriate manager if Director is unavailable and organising travel programme allowing for complete flexibility
* Manage correspondence, ensuring that all incoming mail is dealt with appropriately: distributing/ circulating as appropriate; highlighting where urgent action /response is required and where appropriate requesting and ensuring managers take relevant action as necessary
* Ensure that documentation requiring Director's authorisation has the requisite back-up and is dealt with within deadlines
* Make travel and hotel arrangements using the CWT online booking system, as appropriate
* Be an active member in the CI team
* Actively participate in Asset special projects by the CI Team
* As part of the Asset, and its aim to make agile working a regular activity, every asset team member should expect to be nominated to work in small, short duration task forces on various subjects (not necessarily associated with their core discipline) for up to 20% of the time
Experience & Qualifications:
* Ideally, recognised qualification in administration, secretarial or other business-related discipline
* Should ideally possess previous administration experience, preferably within the oil and gas industry or a similar environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills are required along with a good common-sense approach.
* Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
* Good attention to detail and numerical accuracy essential.
* Ability to work to short deadlines and using own initiative.
* Extensive knowledge of SAP.
* High standard of keyboard / typing skills are essential and should be proficient in most standard office computer applications i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, graphics packages
* The ability to speak and write French would be beneficial to this position but not essential.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056365.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.