* Supervise and oversee the full spectrum of project accounting functions for the project.
* Assist with statutory audit, tax & corporate reporting.
* Ensure consistent, accurate and timely preparation of financial reports.
* Review GST Submission.
* Training and mentoring junior staff.
* Assist the submission of the Groups' consolidation reporting.
* Preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplementary information.
* Liaise with external auditors for statutory audit.
* Provide information to tax agent for tax filing/ tax enquiries.
* Liaise with corporate secretary for filing of annual returns.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Prepare returns for statistics report.
* Degree in accounting or equivalent.
* Working knowledge of SAP FI R3 module and Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
* In addition to English language proficiency, must also be able to speak and read Chinese.
* At least 5 years working as an accountant with supervisory responsibilities.