- Posted 28 March 2023
- Salary US$60 - US$63 per hour + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- LocationNorth Chicago
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineLife Science Recruitment
- Contact NameRachael Jalbuena
North Chicago, IL
1 year contract with possible extension
Hourly Rate: $60/hr (we can offer employee benefits - medical, dental, vision, and 401k)
Orion Group is seeking for an experienced Scientist to work with our pharmaceutical client's Research and Development team.
Ideal candidates must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred) and must have experience working with biologic molecules and stability testing.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education with typically 5 years of experience, or Master's Degree or equivalent education with typically two years of experience. Would also consider hiring PhD as well.
* Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred) and must have experience working with biologic molecules and stability testing
* Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis, and GxP documentation.
* Some understanding of general analytical theories.
* Experience working in formulation and/or lyophilization strongly preferred.
* Looking for someone as a strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences.
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
* Lyophilization and formulation experience, iCIEF testing experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.