- Posted 01 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameCatriona Cooper
▪ Manages SAP transactional activity and actions SAP data changes to ensure business is working with latest up to date information. ▪ Implements Maintenance Optimisation Changes. ▪ Develop SAP System Functionality and Support Integration of SAP data into external systems. (Riskpoynt, Smart Inspections, Deferment Tool).
Role Deliverables and Responsibilities
▪ Supports and Makes SAP Data Changes: o Actions BAU UZ Notification change requests, meeting the set prioritization time for delivery. o Provides business analysis and reporting in support of maintenance delivery. o Interfaces with Project Group and Engineering 3rd Parties to ensure new projects and decommissioned equipment data is maintained and updated in SAP. o Maintains Safety Critical, Performance Standard and Barrier model data. o Creates and maintains 'Material Master' data. o Manages deferment process including management of associated DOA changes. o Provides training in support of data and maintenance changes. ▪ Maintenance Optimisation and SAP Enhancement Implementation: o Action / execute SAP maintenance optimisation changes to continually improve the maintenance management system, accurately reflect maintenance tasks, activity support requirements, and activity durations. o Implements SAP enhancements relating to Safety Critical Maintenance and associated reporting KPIs. ▪ Proposes and Develops SAP System Improvements: o Provides System UAT support o Regional Key User providing governance and guidance on SAP Process improvements. o Provides SAP defect feedback and reporting driving future changes and enhancements.
Working with People / Leadership
▪ Proactively maintains their technical and interpersonal skills and competencies, ensuring capabilities are up to date and in line with industry/functional best practice and that behaviours are in line with Spirit's core Values. Understand the skills, competencies and behaviours required for their role. ▪ Collaborates effectively, adapting their behaviour and communication as needed to get the best from others. Effectively promotes ideas and opinions and is able to influence others in a constructive way. Maintains good relationships across all organisation levels. ▪ Presents and articulates ideas and arguments effectively, projects credibility and conviction, handles objection and incorporates others' ideas as appropriate. Makes / proposes informed decisions having consulted widely. ▪ Is familiar with and adheres to Spirit Energy's people policies and procedures.
Performance Management and Devlopment
▪ Is accountable for their performance and delivery against objectives. Agrees their objectives in a timely fashion, assertively expresses what they need from others to be successful, takes on feedback and learns from their failures. ▪ Lives the Values and is a strong advocate of the Spirit Energy culture - understands and role models the behaviours expected. ▪ Provides clear, honest and constructive feedback, both positive and developmental, to colleagues, team members and others when requested. Be open to feedback received and incorporate into their development. ▪ Owns their development plan and discusses it regularly with their manager and L&D. Strives for continuous learning and development of their competencies, skills and behaviours.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
▪ Recognises bias, conscious or unconscious, and actively works to eliminate this from their approach to their work and colleagues. ▪ Eliminates the use of language that may leave others feeling excluded or discriminated against. Positively participates in discussion and collaboration on D&I in their teams and amongst peers, which persuades and brings positive change when needed. ▪ Treats all people equally and with consideration of protected characteristics and has an understanding of Spirit's ED&I policies.
▪ Embeds Spirit Energy's Values and associated behaviours into their everyday work and interactions, continuously learning and developing associated competencies and behaviours. ▪ Great communication skills that informs/shares knowledge clearly and unambiguously and also implements and embeds change. Builds rapport and is able to influence in a constructive way / skilled at influencing decision makers on complex topics. ▪ Proven ability to work collaboratively, within their team and across the organisation and externally as required. ▪ Networks effectively internally and externally, creating an immediate, positive and credible impression on others. Leads other parties in conversations on the important issues and use persuasive contributions to influence change and action.
Key Technical Skills
▪ Has a deep knowledge of SAP PM module and transactions. ▪ Good numerical and analytical skills. ▪ Experience in a technical environment with P&ID's, Isometrics, Structural drawings. ▪ Self-motivated and pragmatic. ▪ Ability to work within a team and exercise Continuous Improvement(s). ▪ Ability to work with various levels of management to get things done. ▪ Mentoring capability of junior line reports. ▪ Ability to think logically, react quickly and build confidence in others.
▪ High School level education minimum ▪ May have related technical qualification.
▪ Demonstrates significant experience with SAP PM in a Master Data Maintainer or SAP Super User Role ▪ Good and considerable work experience, preferably working within an operator environment / service provider ▪ Demonstrable industry experience of using Asset Integrity database technical software/applications. ▪ Demonstrable experience of mentoring junior line reports is required. ▪ Demonstrable KPM data usage and preparation on management reporting tools.
Mandatory Training required
▪ All Spirit Energy mandatory training as requested, including Compliance training usually provided annually.
Please refer the Job Description and Person Specification on Pipeline for Job Details and Job Dimensions.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.