We have a fantastic opportunity for a SAP Change Analyst Trainer on a 12-18 month contract basis. Our client is offering a great opportunity to join a dynamic project. As they embark on this transformative journey, we are seeking experienced SAP Change Analysts/Trainer to play a critical role in ensuring the success of this ERP (SAP Blueprint) project.
Position Overview: In this role, you will be part of the SAP Program team, focusing on end user training and change management support.
If you have experience in SAP and a passion for facilitating change, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with key business resources to define training requirements.
- Plan training delivery requirements and schedules.
- Create comprehensive training delivery documentation.
- Cover all business processes within the SAP scope, including the integration of digital and mobile technology.
- Provide support for Test Execution throughout program milestones.
- Assist in the deployment of the solution and the Transition to Support and Operations.
- Maintain stakeholder lists, including detailed records of user groups, users, and their training progress.
- Set up and manage templates for training, job aids, quick reference guides, and newsletters to ensure consistent and high-quality communications.
- Contribute to the development of training materials, job aids, and videos to support a successful SAP Deployment
- Manage the Training schedule and report on End User Training schedule and completion.
Experience and Qualifications: Education/Skills/Experience:
- Degree or Technical diploma in IT, Engineering, Business, or a related field with project management skills.
- Relevant business area experience (e.g., FI, MSC, Maintenance).
- Capital project-related experience (desirable).
- PowerBI experience (desirable).
- Business Analysis skills (desirable).
- SAP knowledge, including familiarity with the Blueprint and applicable modules:
- FI (Finance)
- MSC (Manage Supply Chain)
- PM (Plant Maintenance)
- CP (Contract Procurement)
- MM (Materials Management)
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- PS (Project Services)
Leadership and Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent communication, coaching, and negotiation skills. Comfortable speaking publicly and facilitating group discussions.
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders, both internal and external partners.
- A high-energy team player capable of effectively working in virtual, cross-functional teams.
- Collaborative mindset, promoting teamwork and cooperation within the SAP end-to-end process.
If you are passionate about SAP, change management, and have the skills and experience we're looking for, we invite you to apply to be part of our client's journey.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.