Orion Partner Plus are thrilled to have been retained by a global organisation, who are looking on onboard a Sales Engineer to their ever growing team.
Our client is a leading global provider of industrial filtration solutions, specializing in the design and manufacturing of filtration products for a wide range of industries, including chemical processing, mining, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and more. With a legacy spanning several decades, the client is known for its innovation, quality, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Engineer to join their dynamic sales team, this candidate will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our business by developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their filtration needs, and offering tailored solutions to meet those needs. You will be responsible for technical sales support, product presentations, and ensuring that the customers receive the best filtration solutions and support in the industry.
- Grow wallet share of current customer base and new market share to maximise revenue objectives with focus on profitability and
- Effectively plan and execute sales strategy for the territory and deploy action plans to achieve sustainable short as well as long-term growth and budget
- Utilise customer-centric approach to understand their needs and align our solution accordingly, when supporting current business and when actively prospecting and pursuing business opportunities in accordance with the Miller Heiman Sales
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships in existing and new accounts within the Mining, Mineral & Chemical Industry, through multi-level planned contact with a mix of both technica! and commercial
- Engage with customers through site visits, technical discussions and online meetings to understand what drives and helps customers gain process improvement with technology and the evolving supply
- Identify areas of potential market growth and work collaboratively with colleagues to implement plans for a focused pipeline of current and prospective opportunities through existing solutions, new product development or adjacent
- Report accurately and timely into CRM systems to provide insights on customer perspective, forecasting, funnel management, current/future projects and competitor
- Understand costing and generate quote for proposals that offers best value to customer and the company.
- Engineering/Science Dgree or Cert, with mechanical/chemical/metallurgy experience.
- Right to work in Australia.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.