- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Safety Coach on a contract basis. The position will be based in Baku on a 6/2 rotation.
Acts as client Offshore HSE Coach responsible for supporting the service delivery of health, safety, security, environment to the project team across all Projects sites.
- Provide coaching and advice to HSE team members and Project site leadership on continuously improving HSE-related performance. Be visible, engaging and actively listen.
- Support building HSE capability across the HSE team on site.
- Develop and/maintain competence management systems for HSE&C discipline; conduct coaching and competence evaluation of the front line HSE &C personnel. Coach line on safety culture leadership.
- Support the One Team approach with effective contractor engagement and integration.
Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field, Certified Safety Professional (CSP), NEBOSH Certification Occupational Safety and Health, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor (Bureau Veritas), OSHA 18001 Internal Auditor (Bureau Veritas), or equivalent degree/certifications and experience.
Minimum 15+ years in HSE Management with current knowledge of Industry HSE Regulations and standards required.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.