- Posted 02 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of ROV Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Plan and execute the deployment of personnel in line with strategic manning models, engaging as necessary with territory operations and vessel management.
* Engage with relevant stakeholders on the succession and development of competent personnel in the pool.
* Maintain a clear structure of roles and responsibilities within each team.
* Engage with HR Departments on matters of recruitment and performance management.
* Ensure all personnel are in possession of the necessary current certification required for their discipline/position.
* Liaise with internal functions for training and competency requirements for the pool.
* Ensure that all Offshore Crewing systems are accurately updated in a timely manner.
* Monitor and maximise the utilisation of staff against their contract days, balancing the use of day-rate and agency personnel costs.
* Ensure clarity regarding the local content requirements of the jurisdictions we operate
Experience & Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role within the energy industry, including processes to mobilise/demobilise personnel around UK and international offshore worksites.
* An understanding of the technical aspects within the allocated pools and the competency/training requirement for offshore roles within them.
* Report compilation.
* Scheduling and leading meetings.
* Computer literate with proficiency in MS office and database systems.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055081.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.