- Posted 30 June 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Rotating Equipment Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Make cost effective and safety decisions/investigations with regard to the repair, maintenance and modifications of all installation equipment.
* Review planned maintenance routines to ensure equipment is maintained correctly whilst making most effective use of work force.
* Prepare/review engineering work packs and close out reports developed externally for technical content.
* Determine spare part requirements for items of equipment.
* Prepare material/service requisitions, offshore visit request forms and requests for modifications.
* Responsible for proposing, creating and reviewing planned maintenance amendments for existing, new and deleted equipment.
* Review failures and downtime and provides advice to improve asset maintainability and operability. Reviewing current Condition based maintenance (CBM) activities and recommends improvements
* Responsible for creating and reviewing planned and non-planned (corrective) maintenance (PM/non-PM) amendments for offshore equipment for core maintenance teams including: work scope, resources, materials, tools, drawings and documentation.
* Conduct regular offshore visits.
Experience & Qualifications:
* An experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer, preferably having previously worked as a technical authority (TA) within the North Sea Oil & Gas operational environment.
* Qualified to BEng or HND/HNC level in Relevant Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
* Preferably Chartered / Incorporated Engineer.
* Able to plan and monitor project activities.
* Valid survival certificate and offshore medical (plus any other industry standard pre-requisites to travel offshore).
* The flexibility to travel offshore and abroad.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Direct experience of Maximo.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055628.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.