- Posted 05 May 2022
- Salary€65000 - €95001 per annum + Accommodation, Transport, Medical
- Contact NameMichael DaCosta
Residential Drilling Engineer - Pointe Noir, Congo
(Bilingual French and English Speaker Required)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Drilling Engineer in Pointe Noire, Congo.
You will be responsible for developing optimized well designs incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods. To draft drilling operation's plan and support its execution providing engineering advice, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans.
As a member of the well area Team in Congo you will be responsible for:
- Preparing drilling programs including all information in accordance to Company's procedures with particular attention to well integrity, best available technologies, and operational safety
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells to be drilled
- Operations follow-up on daily basis. Assisting to rig site operations for specific jobs
- Making recommendations to solve drilling operational problems
- Recommending changes in some aspects of the completion program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques, and speed
- Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs
- Preparing post well reports
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Previous 5+ years of experience in Drilling Engineering
- Bilingual French and English speakers are required.
If you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role we want to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.