- Posted 14 June 2022
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
* Provide assurance that Safety and Environmentally critical equipment meets and will continue to meet the required reliability and availability target(s) as defined in the associated performance standard.
* Increase the reliability of equipment across all assets, providing reliability engineering support to the operational and maintenance personnel reducing unplanned loss.
* Monitor Safety and Environmentally Critical Equipment performance and intervene as necessary.
* Performance monitoring and analysis of critical equipment trends to recommend and justify improvements.
* Maximo data review as part of implementation or development. Analysing equipment trends, historical data, and field data to recommend and justify improvements to obtain lowest life cycle cost on different classes of equipment.
* Delivery of the bad actor process to support prioritisation and systematically eliminate threats and defects including the management of the reliability related root cause analysis (RCAs).
* Coach personnel where appropriate.
* Act as a maintenance process champion for initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree Qualified Engineer
* Experience in operations, maintenance and troubleshooting within an Oil & Gas production environment.
* Experienced in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) - MAXIMO.
* Good understanding of key legislation and regulatory framework applicable to UKCS offshore regime with awareness of major accident hazards, performance standards, assurance and verification activities.
* Sound technical knowledge of equipment in the Oil & Gas industry and current maintenance standards and practices.
* Competent interpreting engineering drawing including; P&IDs, Loop diagrams and Cause & Effects.
* Ability to effectively priorities issues and own workload such that appropriate resource is delivered to critical work areas.
* Ability to communicate effectively with peers, sub-contract personnel and line supervision.
* Understanding of Reliability Centred Maintenance, FMECA and IPF techniques.
* High level of data analysis skills.
* Prior use of Maintenance and Reliability Analysis Tools such as Bi-Cycle.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Ability to be proactive, pragmatic and deliver results.
* Evidence of creative thinking with the ability to introduce new concepts and ideas.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055274.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.