- Posted 30 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameAnna Fryer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Regulatory, Governance & Systems Specialist - Assurance, based in Aberdeen.
* Review, update, and communication of Conduct Assurance procedure, as necessary.
* Coordinating planning and approval of the annual UK Assurance plan.
* Managing data and assurance reporting information including AMS Conduct Assurance KPIs.
* Application product owner of Salesforce LOD1 tool; responsible for managing issues, improvements and annual LOD1 checklist updates.
* Delivery, improvement and use of assurance tools e.g., Assurance dashboard.
* Support assurance insights and analysis of Assurance findings as part of the established Assurance review meetings
* Training/ coaching on assurance process with lead auditors and SPOs.
* Oversight on competence for Lead auditors.
* Independent LOD1 assurance on action closure effectiveness.
* Participate in LOD1 and LOD 2 activities as required.
* Works closely with Asset & Functional teams, Technical Authorities and HSE Discipline Leads on assurance planning, delivery, and learnings.
* Works closely with IT team to manage updates to LOD1 salesforce tool.
* Liaison with other Assurance focal points.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree qualified individual preferably with professional HSE qualification (NEBOSH)
* Significant experience of working in Energy sector (preferably with Upstream onshore/offshore experience) in an HSE or Assurance role.
* Lead auditor qualification, experience in conducting audits.
* Track record of delivery of improvement projects.
* Effective communication and teamwork skills.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063626.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.