Due to several high-profile contract awards, Orion Group is currently looking to add a talented and experienced Recruitment Consultant to their Altrincham office.
Our Altrincham office handles accounts across the UK, Europe & Africa so you will find no 2 days are the same! This is a warm desk within a mature team who work closely and achieve success together.
Importantly, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and market-leading commission structure in one of the largest companies in the industry, with over 57 worldwide offices.
The right candidate will be driven to success and have prior experience as a technical recruiter within the Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables, Construction or Nuclear sector. You will have excellent resourcing / delivery capability with willingness to develop and manage your own clients. If you are looking to learn, grow and develop in the world of recruitment then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and utilise the candidate database in order to identity the right match to the clients vacancy.
* Advertise vacancies and manage response.
* Actively source and maintain a bank of quality applicants within specialist discipline.
* Client and candidate management.
* Keep open communication with candidates to ensure availability is current and obtain market information/leads.
* Manage clients recruitment requirements at all times within a timely and professional manner.
* Business development - actively market and promote specialist division and group via telephone, written communication, client visits and presentations.
* Actively pursue leads and develop business via social media and networking.
* Gaining detailed information relating to clients recruitment need and managing the full process from taking of vacancy, shortlist, interview, placement and maintaining/developing client relationship.
* Fully brief all candidates regarding the job, client, manage the interview process and after care service.
* Negotiate rates with clients as necessary and ensure all communication is documented on company database and copied to client - ensuring there are no grey areas.
* Paperwork compliance for candidates and clients.
* Ensure 100% compliance for all contractors prior to any contract assignment.
* Gain verification of eligibility to work, qualifications, referencing etc.
* Ensure that any changes such as rate changes/contract amendments etc are correctly managed and documented on database and all administration completed correctly and saved.
* Attend recruitment fairs/exhibitions/seminars as required, both to promote the Group and to build own personal knowledge/development.
* Participate in daily/weekly team meetings - ensure follow up of actions and commitments.
#Recruitment #Consultant #Manchester