- Posted 07 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameOrion HR
We have an excellent opportunity to hire a Recruitment Consultant in our London office conveniently based at Newington Causeway. With some flexibility of home working this location places us in close proximity to many of our major clients and it also offers a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and other facilities.
We supply to a number of our key global clients and are looking for somebody to join the team in order to service and develop current and new clients. The successful candidates should have previous recruitment experience preferably within Energy related sectors, good organisational skills and have excellent recruitment / delivery capability with willingness to develop and manage their own/designated clients.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and utilise the candidate database in order to identity the right candidate to the clients' vacancy.
- Advertise vacancies and manage responses, maintaining a bank of quality applicants within specialist discipline.
- Client and candidate management, maintaining open communication with candidates to ensure availability is current and obtain market information/leads.
- Manage clients recruitment requirements at all times within a timely and professional manner.
- Actively pursue leads and develop business via social media and networking.
- Gaining detailed information relating to clients recruitment need and managing the full process from taking of vacancy, shortlist, interview, placement and maintaining/developing client relationship.
- Fully brief all candidates regarding the job, client, manage the interview process and after care service.
- Negotiate rates with clients as necessary and ensure all communication is documented on company database and copied to client - ensuring there are no grey areas
- Ensuring compliance for candidates and clients including eligibility to work qualifications, referencing etc.
- Ensure that any changes such as rate changes/contract amendments etc are correctly managed and documented on database and all administration completed correctly and saved.
- Attend recruitment fairs/exhibitions/seminars as required, both to promote the Group and to build own personal knowledge/development.
This is a permanent position.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference, HR1728
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.