- Posted 11 May 2022
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameOrion HR
We are looking to hire a Dutch speaking Recruitment Consultant to support our Life Science operations. The work location for this role is flexible and could be at home or in one of our regional UK offices.
Speaking fluently in Dutch, the successful candidates will have previous recruitment experience preferably within Life Sciences, good organisational skills and have excellent resourcing / delivery capability with willingness to develop and manage their own/designated clients.
- Develop and utilise the candidate database in order to identity the right candidate to the clients' vacancy.
- Advertise vacancies and manage responses, maintaining a bank of quality applicants within specialist discipline.
- Client and candidate management, maintaining open communication with candidates to ensure availability is current and obtain market information/leads.
- Manage clients recruitment requirements at all times within a timely and professional manner.
- Actively pursue leads and develop business via social media and networking.
- Gaining detailed information relating to clients recruitment need and managing the full process from taking of vacancy, shortlist, interview, placement and maintaining/developing client relationship.
- Fully brief all candidates regarding the job, client, manage the interview process and after care service.
- Negotiate rates with clients as necessary and ensure all communication is documented on company database and copied to client - ensuring there are no grey areas
- Ensuring compliance for candidates and clients including eligibility to work qualifications, referencing etc.
- Ensure that any changes such as rate changes/contract amendments etc are correctly managed and documented on database and all administration completed correctly and saved.
- Attend recruitment fairs/exhibitions/seminars as required, both to promote the Group and to build own personal knowledge/development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Takes personal accountability for delivering duties/responsibilities
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, plan effectively and work to deadlines on own initiative.
- Good analytical skills and ability to undertake research.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with appropriate tone, both verbally and in writing with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative or well within a team.
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages
- Willingness and ability to undertake and/or continue professional development.
This is a permanent position.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference, HR1724.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.