Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator (London)
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator with our energy client, based in their London offices located near Victoria Tube Station.
This is an initial 12-month contract.
Candidates should have previous office facilities experience.
* Meet and greet all visitors to our London office
* Register all guests visiting the office on Bluepoint system
* Answering calls in an efficient and professional manner, taking clear and detailed messages when necessary
* Ensure all guests sign in & out of the office and that they are fully briefed on all health and safety requirements
* Ensure all new visitors watch H&S building induction video
* Conduct building induction for new joiners - introduction to staff and office
* Ownership and coordination of third-party office facilities budget and suppliers - including but not limited to cleaning, maintenance, recycling, plants - always with an eye on sustainability and cost control
* Property Management responsibilities including PR creation, PO review and approval of Nova North office related invoices (covering office rent, parking space rent, utilities, service charges etc.)
* Key user and system administrator for desk booking application (Ronspot) for London office staff, contractors and visitors
* Outlook Calendar management to book/confirm meetings for staff and external guests
* Arranging temporary security passes with lanyards for visitors - keep accurate records
* Logging, sending and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and faxes within 24 hours of receiving it
* Booking meeting rooms, managing requests and working closely with the executive team assistants
* Setting up meeting rooms, providing refreshments & tidy meeting rooms once finished
* Order breakfast & lunches for meetings and other regular staff occasions
* Ensure that the reception & kitchen areas are tidy at all times - daily checks, loading/unloading dishwasher etc.
* Book Loading Bay deliveries and visitors car park as required
* Collect post and deliveries from loading bay and distribute within 24 hours
* Order stationery and kitchen supplies - daily checks to ensure stock is replenished at all times, liaise with EA team to understand and agree supply needs
* Monthly stocktake of printing toner, paper and stationery to ensure adequate supplies
* Managing monthly credit card expenses - keep track of expenditure in a spreadsheet
* Ad-hoc administrative tasks e.g., binding and printing
* Liaise with suppliers
* Flexibility to work late/early dependant on meeting requirements/board meetings
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous relevant experience in a similar fast paced, front of house Receptionist role
* Facilities management experience would be beneficial
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a clear telephone manner
* IT literate and experienced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Teams, Word and Outlook
* Previous supervisory experience would be preferred as this role may be required to lead work experience students or apprentices
* Friendly and approachable
* Team player
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to use own initiative, think outside the box to solve problems
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064413.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.