- Posted 27 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Receptionist/Administrator, based in Aberdeen.
* Greeting visitors and processing visitor information at Reception Desk
* Taking and directing incoming telephone calls
* Assists with diary coordination and management on behalf of Asset Managers in liaison with VP Floating Production Secretary
* Makes/assists in travel arrangements, expenses in liaison with VP Floating Production Secretary
* Coordinates and organises activities for the office, including Aberdeen Social Committee activities. Help to organise company events/festivities in close coordination with VP Floating Production Secretary
* Coordination of Marketing Material, Exhibits with Line Manager
* Maintain and update Clever Displays, 2 screens with local content for Aberdeen office, in close coordination with Line Manager
* Maintain and update local content on Bluenet, our internal communication platform, such as Facefacts, events, local news in close coordination with Line Manager
* Administrative tasks associated with new staff and temporary personnel
* Provides general administration support depending on priorities and workload, including but not limited to out-going correspondence, emergency response rotas, meeting minutes and spreadsheets.
* Meeting room & VC management and coordination where required.
* Manages and progresses all documents that require Management authorisation or approval.
* Assists with key document manual and electronic filing and liaison with Document Control
* Opens, reviews and prioritises incoming paper mail and electronic mail/messages
* Photocopies documentation as required
* Maintains stationary supplies, company files and library
* Focal point for facilities visits (e.g. utilities, air conditioning, IT and security) and escalates matters arising from facilities to the right department.
* Carries out all activities and correspondence in a confidential manner.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in a similar position.
* Experience in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
* Experience in manual and electronic filing systems.
* High standard of interpersonal and organising skills.
* Listening skills
* Attention to detail
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056218.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.