- Posted 07 June 2022
- SalaryUp to £17290 per annum
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameAngela Henderson
Receptionist / Administrator
Extended Maternity Leave - 14 months+
Salary £17,290 per annum + benefits
Location - Warrington, WA1 2DS
Our client, a successful and expanding technical support business is seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Administrator for 14 months+ to cover maternity leave. 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 3.00 pm.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced administration support environment, have confident communication and IT skills.
. Assisting our Reception and Administrative functions within our Support Services Department you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
* General administrative tasks consisting of typing of emails, collating reports, formatting and issuing of the reports to the customer, raising purchase orders, scanning of documents, photocopying, updating Excel spreadsheets, stationery orders.
* Receptionist duties (when providing cover) to include answering incoming calls, emailing H&S inductions, emergency roll call, scheduling of meeting rooms, arranging couriers, booking of taxis, management of reception inbox.
* Good standard of English & Maths with a strong attention to detail
* Capable of using MS Office products like MS Word / Excel / Outlook
* Previous office administration experience beneficial
* Customer service skills with the ability to talk to people at all levels
* Experience working in a busy environment with the confidence to work alone or within a team
33 days annual holiday, consisting of 25 days annual holiday and 8 days public / x4 Life Assurance
Legal & General Pension scheme with total contributions up to 12% / Enhanced Company Sick Pay / Flexible Working / Cycle Scheme / Free Onsite Refreshments / Recommend a Friend Bonus / Perks at Work Discount Scheme
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.