- Posted 20 May 2022
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Receptionist/Administrator, based in Aberdeen.
* Manning main switchboard (answering, screening and forwarding calls)
* Take and relay messages
* Serve Visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
* Logging Admin helpdesk tickets + other misc. duties
* Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
* Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (issue key cards, monitor people comings/goings)
* Company Travel Booking
* Raising Purchase Orders
Experience & Qualifications:
* Excellent communication skills (good grammar/spelling + communicate verbally with confidence)
* Able to prioritise tasks and works well under pressure
* Able to work in a team environment in a collaborative manner
* Proactive nature, able to work to tight deadlines (ability to drive things to closure)
* Good time management skills, Flexible & Reliable
* Intermediate-advance in MS Office
* Pay attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent people skills - confident & friendly with a good awareness of customer care
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054150.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.